My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bee Movie


Have you seen the "Bee Movie"? It comes out on video on March 11th. This is one I'm buying to keep. My grandson loved this movie. It also has educational things in it about bees.

And, to see some wonderful bee photos and learn more about bees, go to Abe Lincoln's site here: http://brookvilledailyphoto.blogspot.com/ Just type in "bee" in search and his photos will come up with bee's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I hope the bees come up for the folks who come over.

Thanks too for the visit.

Troop 1309 said...

My daughter loved that movie. Her school sent all the kids that reached their reading goals to see that movie last fall. I went with my daughters class. It was fun to sit in a packed theater with kids and hear them laugh. During the winter I made tea with honey and my daughter asked what bee's did I steal the honey from.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I haven't seen this -- looks good, though.

Chris said...

I haven't seen it, but I do like Jerry Seinfeld. We saw "In Bruges" and "Vantage Point" last week and today. I liked both of them, but they are not for kids. ;-)

Tom said...

I've not seen this but I have heard how good it is.
As for Abe's bees, well his pictures are stunning and well worth a visit.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.